History of the company
The company has been growing since 1969 in the communication and antenna business. When GSM 900 was installed in Sweden, the company was a major supplier to all the mobile phone operators.
Location of the company
The antenna factory is situated in Trelleborg on the South coast of Sweden with a 6000 m² large Test Field (total area 8000 m²) where the antenna production is made with a flexible combination of standard products from 1,8 to 3000 MHz and special design with customs specification up to 5900 MHz.
A reliable business partner
We have been in the market for over 40 years which has given us good knowledge and experience to make products of high quality.
Awards from left to right: Highest credit rating from Banks Information Central, AAA Dun & Bradstreet and Company Leader of the Year Award 2005 in Trelleborg.
The company is very well-established and supplies antennas with the highest quality to a large range of customers, such as:
• The LFV Group Swedish Airports and Air Navigation Services,
• The FM Broadcast Radio Stations - locally and worldwide,
• The Radio and Telecommunications Companies - locally and worldwide,
• The Swedish Armed Forces,
• The Swedish Coast Guard,
• The Swedish Maritime Administration,
• The Swedish Police Authorities,
• The Swedish Rescue Services Agency,
• The United Nations.
||VHF TEKNIK AB
231 62 Trelleborg